Worried about my future

Worried about my future... because I am 30 years old with no money and no skills. I invested in cryptocurrencies and am trying to learn C++ programming, but who knows if I'll be able to stick with those things and become successful. What I really want is a nice wife and some children, but I don't want them to disrespect me because I am unsuccessful. Does anyone understand this feeling of dread about the future? Also, does anyone think that it's possible to accomplish all of this while being generally pretty lazy? I dislike working very hard. It is often said "the secret to success is hard work." Is that really true? I somehow doubt it.

I wouldn't say the secret to success is hard work. I would say it's basically enjoying what you do. It's like forcing yourself to become something you're not because of money, but you'll realize day by day whatever you're learning or whatever you're doing will start to get tedious and irritating because you don't enjoy what you do. You dread working on things, you dread going to work, etc. But if you find something you enjoy and like doing, you'll always seen a positive light. For example, my friend is a musician and he is getting his bachelors in music education. Sure, sometimes it gets hard. But he also realizes why he chose to do this, and he remembers why he loved music and performance again and suddenly his inspiration is sparked once again.

[Image: IduOeG0qTdW6xfPhR_CzvQ.png]

Do what you're passionate about and put 110% into it and success will follow.

Do what your best at and what you enjoy. Success isnt about money or how big your house is. Its about being happy and grateful. So put your effort into something you love and you will make it just fine and better than many. Some of the richest people are the most miserable.

Thank you all for the encouragement. Now I think I will be fine as long as I have faith in myself and my dreams. I think that excessive doubt and worry have been holding me back from putting 100% into my work. I should just deal with every roadblock as I come to it instead of paralyzing myself with the fear of what could go wrong. I hope everyone here has a great new year.

Do whatever makes you happy as long as you aren’t involved in any crime. There’s still more time for you to discover your skills, just don’t give up and don’t forget to ask our lord. Anyone could be successful you just have to be dedicated and exert effort on in ,nobody can tell your future, your future depends on you on how you are going to mold it.

I think we are constantly concerned about our future. The best way to handle this fear is to work on improvement everyday. Even if it is small, work on improving your health both by eating and exercising. Work on your mental health by learning something new everyday, or studying one your interest, and most important, keeping a positive mindset. You are only 30, you're still young. Take some time to really look into something you would like to do. Do not worry about the money first hand, think of some interest and research some steps to get into those interest. Next, look into some ways to make some money on the side, such as stocking shelves at night at your local grocery store, or picking up an office job, or even one of those fast hire call centers ( if you have one in your area). Whatever it is, pick something small that can get you by for the time being. As far as your love life, socializing is the best way to meet new people. Go to events that interest you, contact old friends and see if you can meet someone new through them. I would not worry about that aspect as much because the right person will come to you. The right person will respect you and all that you do. Keep your head up!

Don’t be downhearted because I know of so many like you. In fact, my own brother was 40 when he straightened up his life. He had married early and was hopping from job to job simply because he had no focus. Take note that it is focus that makes us succeed. Check out your mind for what work you really want. Think very well. And when you have decided then that’s the time to pursue. My brother is now a successful race horse trainer who earns good money. He is now nearing 60 and so far, still doing good.

Actually I'm not worried about my future. But there are times when I recall about my future if what is on me. I just thinking those normal life in which i will live with my family and have a job then live happily ever after with them. That's all I wish about my future. :)

I would figure out what you'd like to do first. Let what has been mentioned before, if you try to do something you don't enjoy or you're not going to enjoy then you're going to be very unhappy all the time and nobody wants to live that way. Fine out what makes you happy and pursue that. Then you can begin thinking of starting a family once that falls into place or you begin to see a clear path with that.

Search Thread: