Any Console PUBG Players?

As many people know, the popular game Player Unknowns Battlegrounds was released on Xbox One on the 12th December 2017.

Even in its unfinished and buggy state, it has been played by huge number of Xbox gamers including myself. So my question to everyone is: Are there any Xbox PUBG players around this forum?

I have played quite a few games of it now and despite the sometimes buggy game play, it has been pretty enjoyable. What's your opinion on the console version of the game? I have always been a PC gamer until recently. I have realized that to keep upgrading my PC for the demands of the new games is just not going to be an option with my current budget. I invested in an Xbox One so hopefully this will not be a problem for now.

I occasionally play pubg on pc. Very unfinished game. Needs alot of work and is surprisingly large in playerbase. Its crazy.

(01-16-2018, 01:23 AM)Groot Wrote: I occasionally play pubg on pc. Very unfinished game. Needs alot of work and is surprisingly large in playerbase. Its crazy.

Huge player base. I was listening to a video a few weeks ago about the creator of the game. It's a cool story, he came from modding on games such as ARMA 3 to this. His team have done some impressive stuff, hope they keep going and reach the rest of their goals.

(01-16-2018, 10:26 PM)Blade Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 01:23 AM)Groot Wrote: I occasionally play pubg on pc. Very unfinished game. Needs alot of work and is surprisingly large in playerbase. Its crazy.

Huge player base. I was listening to a video a few weeks ago about the creator of the game. It's a cool story, he came from modding on games such as ARMA 3 to this. His team have done some impressive stuff, hope they keep going and reach the rest of their goals.

He started on Arma 3. Making player uknowns battle royale. That was around the first year arma was out. Not sure about before that but i know he has some idea of development. Guys got the right vision just feels like it was released too early. Not even that but the move to console was WAY to early

Regards
~Groot

Search Thread: